Covering Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, wales & Surrounding areas
Creating your perfect garden room
Country Garden Rooms make the process of adding an elegant garden space to your home very straightforward
From initial contact you can visit us at our show site, experience the beauty and quality of one of our buildings and chat through the various designs and specifications on offer. A design meeting enables us to create your vision with 3D plans, window, door and material choices and a home site survey follows to assess suitability of site, use and size aspirations. Once the go ahead is given, we take a deposit (20-30% depending on building size/type), agree an install date and the wheels are set in motion to create your perfect, flexible space.
All of our elegant garden buildings are manufactured by hand in the UK using high quality materials.
Each carries a full 10 year guarantee and is certain to add value to your home. Each building, regardless of your choice of use (and whether standard, premium or bespoke) includes the following:
- 10 Year Warranty
- Delivery & Installation
- Pegged/composite base (not Garden Gyms – click here to see more about bases)
- High quality, EPDM rubber membrane roof
- Scandinavian Redwood or Marley Board/Cedral cladding (Cedar available at additional cost)
- Thermal insulation – very important for all year round use!
- 1 door (available in French, Sliding or Standard)
- 2 or more windows depending on building size
- Internal electrics: LED spotlights, double plug sockets, dimmer switch, small consumer unit
- Laminate flooring in choice of 5 colours
- Internal painting in a range of colours
- External stain/treatment (Redwood and Cedar only)
A whole range of optional extras and upgrades are available...
…on all builds including size, roof overhangs, external spotlights and window/door finishes. Ask us for more information.
FULLY CUSTOMISABLE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Garden offices are available in a range of sizes, specifications and finishes to suit all budgets.
View room options
Our standard range of garden room buildings are sized between 6m2 and 10m2 clad with either Scandinavian Redwood or Marley Board finishes.
Our Premium buildings offer more flexibility on size, specification and finish and can be clad with either Scandinavian Redwood, Marley Board/Cedral and Cedar.
We can design and build
your ideal contemporary garden space to exacting detail incorporating a whole range of optional fittings, specifications and finishes.