Country Garden Rooms | Somerset and surrounding areas
Privacy & Cookies
This website is owned and operated by BBQ Lodges Ltd t/a Country Garden Rooms. Registered office: The Dutch Barn, Fairoak Business Park, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset, TA4 1BZ. You can contact us at this address via [email protected] or on +44 1823 617797.
- Information we collect
We currently collect and process the following personal data;
- personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- website cookies
- How we collect the information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- you have downloaded our brochure
- you have requested a visit to our show site
- you have signed up to our email list
- you have completed our contact form
- you have requested further services information via email or telephone exchange
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide further details about our services, supply quotes, send invoices or any other client queries. We may also send informative marketing emails but you can opt out of these at any time.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Mel Smith via [email protected] or on 01823 617797. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- How we store data
Any personal data you have provided us with is stored securely and access only provided to necessary personnel or contractors in order to process your transaction, order, enquiry or information request. In addition to secure password protected Excel and GSHEET documents your personal data may be stored on the following software; Xero, website CMS, Mailerlite, GetResponse, Mailchimp, Zapier and Hubspot. All of our accounts for these systems are password protected.
- Providing data to others
We may share your personal data to our insurers or other professional advisors as necessary for obtaining or maintaining insurance cover, managing risks and seeking professional advice.
Financial transactions relating to our services may be handled by our payment service providers WorldPay. We are fully compliant with WorldPay’s privacy and GDPR policy.
We utilise advertising services from Google and Meta. As part of the advertising process some of your personal data, for example your email address, cookie information or IP address may be provided to these third parties.
- Accessing your data
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact Mel Smith via [email protected] or via 01823 617797 if you wish to make such a request.
This website utilises cookies to improve your user experience, to identify you, for analytical purposes and for advertising purposes (including retargeting). Cookies generally do not contain any personal information about a user; however, personal data that we also hold about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. To find out more about what cookies are please click here.
The following cookies are in use on this website:
- How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us directly or you can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk